Bile Acids for Aqua
Bile acids belong to one sterol substance, which are the main content of bile with multibiology functions. As one innovative feed additive, bile acids can effectively protect liver and intestine health. Bile acids play a role in the three stages of fat emulsification, digestion and absorption.
Disease and Fatty Liver
Functions for Shrimp
- For shrimps and other crustaceans which could not secret bile salts and cholesterol, adding Runeon could promote metamorphosis and shorten the molting time.
- Replace part of the cholesterol, reduce feed cost.
- Protect the health of hepatopancreas and intestine, the survival rate could be improved by 10%.
- Enhance the anti-stress ability of shrimp and reduce the risk of some vital disease outbreak, like EMS/EHP/white feces.
Functions for Fish
- Promote the digestion of fat and fat-soluble vitamins. Improve feed conversation ratio.
- Protect liver health, prevent fatty liver disease, detoxify mycotoxin/endotoxin and the hazards from the usage of feed ingredients.
- Enhance anti-stress ability and reduce mortality rate during transportation.
- Improve body shape and meat quality.
- Color: Off-white
- Form: Powder
- Molsture: 10% Max
- Origin: Shandong, China
- Package: 20Kg / 1Kg
- Shelf Time: 18 months
All ABOUTFEED ARTICLE